Hi-Quality Comprehensive Team Based Multi-Specialty Dental Treatment
Perfect Dental® functions on the concept of providing expertise of specialist doctors in various fields of dentistry at one dental center to deliver top most dental care to the patients.
New Approach “Team Based Dentistry”
For a doctor it’s a treatment outcome that matters the most. Over the last few years, dentistry has become increasingly specialized branch of health care. Material, Diagnostic Tools and Equipment have become more complex and Hi-Tech. The old model of dentistry where a single dentist attempts to perform all specialties in dentistry is extremely difficult for the modern world dentistry and often not in the best interest of the patient. We follow a relatively new model in dentistry in India, although it is being practiced in U.S.A. for more than a decade and it’s called “Team Based Dentistry”.
The team-based approach recognizes that a group of experts who are well accomplished in their area of expertise and have more knowledge in specific discipline of dentistry than an individual practitioner working alone. This approach helps utilize all of the expert’s resources and knowledge enabling the patient to receive the best care available.
As the Founder and Owner of Perfect Dental®, Dr. R. N. Patel acts as the team coordinator, taking that worry away from the patient. Our team of doctors is a “Dream Team” of expert best dentists in Jamnagar from various disciplines of dentistry including Oral Surgeons, Periodontologist, Endodontist, Prosthodontist, Orthodontist and Pediatric Dentist. Every member of our team is carefully chosen over the years, based on a strong commitment to excellent patient care, practicing and growing their current skills, as well as reviewing and evaluating the newest trends. We work as a team to provide our patients with the most advanced treatment options and procedures and make sure our patient gets the best dental treatment.
Evidence Based Dentistry
At Perfect Dental®, we also follow the most effective approach for treating the patient called “Evidence Based Dentistry”.
The Concept of EBD
Evidence Based Dentistry is a very structured way of treating patients with the most recent scientific evidence. It is a highly patient-focused approach to provide best personalized dental treatment.
The American Dental Association (ADA) defines Evidence Based Dentistry (EBD) as: an approach to oral healthcare that requires the judicious integration of systematic assessment of clinically relevant scientific evidence, relating to the patient’s oral and medical condition and history with the dentist’s clinical expertise and the patient’s treatment needs and preferences.
Benefits of EBD
- Helps the patient to make informed decisions.
- Enhances the trust between patient and dentist.
- High-Quality treatment will be delivered to patients.
- Patient’s trauma is minimized as there is no trial & error method involved.
- As there is no trial and error method involved, the patient will get the best and most relevant treatment backed by credible evidence.
- Wastage of resources is reduced.
- Helps the dentist to consider latest treatment in their practice.
- Greater confidence among dentists in deciding the treatment plan.
- As the dentist takes the decision based on the latest clinically approved evidence, the treatment outcome is likely to be more favorable.
- Ethics before profit
- Team Based Approach
- Patient before organization
- Best dental clinic in Jamnagar
- Treatment by best dentists in Jamnagar
- We like to give our patient a clear picture
- Dr. R. N. Patel acts as the team coordinator
- Right balance between cost, quality and compliance
- A “Dream Team” of expert best dentists in Jamnagar
- We do thorough examination of our patient’s mouth and not just teeth
- Integrated teamwork for quality analysis with constant monitoring and feedback
- Up-gradation of dental profession as a whole by continuing dental education programs
- The most effective approach for treating the patient called “Evidence Based Dentistry”.
- Expert doctor with more knowledge in specific discipline of dentistry than an individual practitioner.